Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,945 Posts

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Well I don't have anything close to that unfortunately. I've always liked collecting lures but I really only have six or seven swimbaits at this point and most are about $20. So, based on that, I would assume you have more in sbs than me at this point! I just think swimbaits are really cool and fun to fish. I'm an eclectic fisherman though so I do it all and don't really plan on going too all out in any one category. I need money for my fly fishing and spin fishing adventures as well.
Actually, I probably don't have any more swimbaits than you. I think I have maybe a dozen +. All I was saying is that it can be an expensive addiction. Don't read too much into it. I think swimbaits have their time and place. Some people stick with them and do well. It takes dedication and a penchant/taste for exuberance. They do it for the "insanity" as Doc puts it. It's a healthy insanity if you are willing to commit to them and catch fish. If they are just sitting, I'm inclined to think that it's an unhealthy insanity. You will find out for yourself if it's for you. So far, it's not quite my thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.