Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few casts while my girlfriend walked her neurotic little dog around a couple of the ponds at Pella Crossing. well, mostly i cast/ran/looked/ran some more while following her around trying to keep up. i didnt hook up at all other than a few small taps from bluegills, but i just wanted to let you guys know the bass are in the shallows and active... i saw more big bass working the shoreline there than i ever have before. must have seen a hundred of them. on another note----anyone have any luck with the perch out there? ive caught a few on wooley buggers...but never really found them in any numbers...

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Thanks, Thats encouraging. I hit it last Wed, and only got a small log perch.  :-\  It was barely bigger than the Rappala I caught it off! After seeing 1eyereds nice yellow perch. I was kind of embarressed.  :-[  I'm definatly going to have to try again this Wed though.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out by Hygiene..between Boulder and Longmont, roughly. several ponds, all catch and release bass fishing...flies and lures only, i believe. you can put bellyboats and canoes in them, but no motorized craft or wading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts