Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after the big t we stopped off at pella for some bluegill .....Tyler was using a tiny mepps spinner and was catching fish left and right ....it was a blast!!!!! Did manage to catch a few 13 or so inch bass on senko's .....Here are some pics

Tyler with a bluegill ......

Tyler with a yellow perch !!

One of those little bass we caught .

Cruisin snapping turtle !!

Another look ....

The back pond at pella crossing ....

All in all great day of fishing !!!! Trout in the morning bluegill and bass in the evening ....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cool post and pics! Good to see the young dude out too. Bluegill fishin and kids were made for each other and that smile in the photo says why.
Craig

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
what no turtle soup?

by the way, nice gills Tyler!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
nice fish man, i went there last year with my fly rod and nailed the bluegills, there is alot of nice bass in pella to, sinkos work great, i caught a 20 inch channel there on a brown sinko, also my brother caught and released a 10 pound wiper in the back lake with the islands

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats the second time ive heard of wipers in pella .....when did he catch that wiper ?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
i have no clue, we have caught some decent cats in there also, lots of bluegills and huge perch, no to mention the largemouth are some big ones0, never caught any smallmouth

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
how come tyler didnt hop in and ride that turtle? hehe looks like a good day. I love taking kids fishing for bluegills.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts