Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I take it that there is a contingency of individuals that are did-satisfied with their blood pressure and seek to raise it by surfing for vids like this? ???

SS

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swimbait said:
I take it that there is a contingency of individuals that are did-satisfied with their blood pressure and seek to raise it by surfing for vids like this? ???

SS
That doesn't even make sense.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Every single one of those employees should be fired - not that losing a McDonalds job is that big of a deal, but that is absolutely ridiculous that they would all just stand there and watch that happen.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
ninja III: the domination said:
racism and ignorance.
And Dave strikes again!!!

From what the poster of the video put up on his twitter, was something like, that wasn't a white girl, but a white guy dressed in drag, who was in the ladies bathroom. But I dunno, I don't think anyone backed up that story, and It sure looked like a girl to me <shrug>

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
lol just watched it again... and it could have been a dude <shrug>

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
That's just horrible. Transgender/ crossdresser what ever she/bob maybe. If those where white girls doing that to a black chick there would be riots all over the place and Jesse Jackson and Reverand Al Sharpton would be all over the news using the race card.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Benson said:
That's just horrible. Transgender/ crossdresser what ever she/bob maybe. If those where white girls doing that to a black chick there would be riots all over the place and Jesse Jackson and Reverand Al Sharpton would be all over the news using the race card.
Regardless of the circumstances, you don't beat someone once they are already knocked out, that's just cruel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts