Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will begin drawing up petitions for or against certain new regs. I will inform the comission that if they ignore the petition that I will draw up a new petition, a petition to recall them or whoever appoints them.
PM me for more info. We are the majority and TU and the DOW are pitiful compaired to our numbers. We are a democracy and let's start making sure majority rules.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Petitions are great, they put a number behind the cause you are fighting for. Make sure they are done correctly or they will be ignored. The petiton process its legnthy and takes time, make sure you work with a Petition Officer.

·
Registered
943 Posts
ICE LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP

T

·
0 Posts
Ice-
just curious, what line of work or profession are you in?
i hope its not arbitration or mediation. you seem awefully bothered by the CDOW, like i have never seen in my life. i guess its good to have a nemesis.
i wish you luck, peace and harmony man, in your quest to get things the way you see em.
tomcat

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tomcat said:
Ice-
just curious, what line of work or profession are you in?
i hope its not arbitration or mediation.  you seem awefully bothered by the CDOW, like i have never seen in my life.  i guess its good to have a nemesis.
i wish you luck, peace and harmony man, in your quest to get things the way you see em.
tomcat
Thanks cat. I have college credits in law and politics, half what would be neccessary for a councilor at law position. But I want to teach elementary school. And it will be easy for me to leave politics out of the classroom unlike some.
I am bothered and appauled by the CDOW because of shotty management, catering to the minority, and basically doing everything without consent of the people, only consent from their special interest committees that they claim are democratic processes, when in reality it's all arbitrary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts