Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Would of been a smaller size I would of bought it from you Pete. A good deal for somebody!

Did Goldie get banned?

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beats me. I've been gone for awhile.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love it too, but I want to try an UL setup, and this reel is way too big for that.

I don't think I used this reel more than a couple of times. Pfleuger screwed up when they sent it to me. It was suppose to be a #6925, and I didn't feel like sending it back for an exchange.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I've also got a 6925 Pete. Love that reel too. Although after four or five years of heavy use it's starting to give up the ghost. A lot of noise now. Not the reels fault. I just use it in the toon a lot and it gets thoroughly soaked just about every time I go out. I never have taken it apart and lubed it. I tend to lose parts or make matters worse whenever I break down a reel. With reasonable care, I'm sure it would have lasted much longer. Great bang for the buck.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Focus you knuckleheads...........Pfleuger reel.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about $35 for the reel?

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Pete hope you sell it but Cabelas always have the Presidents on sale for $49. You want $35 plus shipping with no warranty. I picked up three of these this year, nicest spinning reels I have ever owned for freshwater..

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pete hope you sell it but Cabelas always have the Presidents on sale for $49. You want $35 plus shipping with no warranty. I picked up three of these this year, nicest spinning reels I have ever owned for freshwater..
The size 20 is $49.99. The size 35 like i'm selling id $59.99. Plus, mine has 300yds of PP on it which is another $29.99. I'm sure Cabelas charges shipping too.

I bought mine as a combo for $79.99. It came with a cheap rod. You can have that too, but I don't want to ship a one piece 6 1/2' rod.

As for the warranty? Does Pflueger ask for a purchase receipt? I fished it twice, and it's fine. Not likely it's going to break now. Usually a problem will show up right away.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$53, and you still need to add $30 worth of line.

In the 2nd post in this thread it's a good deal for someone. Now it's a ripoff. I don't know of another forum that you can get away with fucking up somebodies thread who's selling something. However, this forum is chuck full of first class assholes, and a bigger ******* who's a mod who doesn't do anything about it.

Good job guys. You've shown your true colors (again). What was I thinking to posting here again? It won't happen again.

I blow a fart in your direction. Breath deep.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Lighten up Pete. It's a good deal. I have a 3920 and it has been bomber.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Is a solid deal!
It's a pita to sell most **** on cf.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts