Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am a photojournalism student at CU Boulder, and I'm looking to do a photo essay on ice fishing. Will anyone be in the summit county/georgetown/dillon area fishing this weekend?

I would love the opportunity to come follow you/help out (won't get in the way!) throughout your day of fishing/ ice fishing. The photos will not be published, but used for an academic assignment. These high quality photos will then be provided to you via e-mail for free to use as you wish! There's no catch! (ha ha).

Is anyone interested?

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I am sure someone will be interested... if not I bet if you just show up on the ice someone would let you follow them around.... Not sure what all has good ice though... Maybe georgetown and/or Dillon ;/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rvinson. This short of notice, that might be my best bet. I think I'll check out Dillon depending on conditions.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Now, if you could hook up with James and his family and hit Brainard...That would make a wonderful shoot..Or with Ricky and his wife and kids..Ricky's wife has some mad camera skills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts