Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
lol Folks are breaking out the pitchforks and torches on another forum I frequent.

Someone recommended Flickr but I haven't checked it out yet (I started shooting video last summer and haven't taken a lot of stills since then)

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
you must have a ton of pics in your account over there Mike. If you have under 2G of use it's considered a free account from what I read. I have only 6% storage used up and can still link pics, but yes it's sucking big time with all the ads and has slowed down a bunch!

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill check that out Tony. Maybe delete some-

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reads to me that we're Fokked- get storage but no linking-

Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting. If a free account Member exceeds their Content Limit, their account will be immediately suspended and they will need to become a “Paying Member” (defined below) in order to continue accessing their account. You can upgrade to a Plus account at any time.

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Yeah Mike, I tested it by posting a pic in another thread and it still worked. Don't know bud!

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm only using 0.7 GB of storage.

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
have you tried to post a pic today?

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So maybe my "hosting" limit is exceeded-

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Crack open your wallet Cheapo and upgrade your account. FYI wear glasses when opening wallet a Bat might fly out and injure a eye.

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
F that **** Tommy! My account is basically frozen now. Basically gotta pay a ransom to access my pics. Absolutely zero warning on the change also -

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just another reason to quit posting I guess-

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Mike, you can right click on your pics there and save them back to your photo gallery in your windows.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts