Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Pretty funny! Loved where the guy is concentrating like hell, struggling to get his line through the eye of his jighead -- drops of sweat coming off his brow, coach behind him with a stopwatch! 8)

For me training used to include going back to the gym so I don't pull a muscle in my chest trying to start the damn auger! Love my 50v Strikemaster electric! (Yeah I know it's recalled but they aren't getting mine back). :-X

·
Registered
838 Posts
Why waste time training? If a 70 years old guy like Slayer can hike in 5 miles for those tasty perch, surely young kid like you can double that with no problem.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Sure I will -- when the new ones come out! I scored an extra (new) battery for it last year so I figure I'm good until then. In the mean time I'm just super careful with it.
The credit was offered prior to Dec 1, 2015. Rapala did not have a (publicized) solution for the faulty switch. Rapala also did not state whether they would have replacement augers. Like you, I decided not to turn mine in because I liked it and there were no known replacement options. Once they came up with the new switch, they took the credit off the table. I called them early this year after I had an experience with the switch staying on even after I took my finger off of it. They only offered to get the switch replaced:
https://www.rapala.com/content/rapala-legal/strikemaster-lithium-lazer-8-recall.html

I have not got mine replaced yet but I will. Could be dangerous.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Why waste time training? If a 70 years old guy like Slayer can hike in 5 miles for those tasty perch, surely young kid like you can double that with no problem.
Hey Hey now! I take umbrage with that statement.I aint nowhere near 70 yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts