Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanted to share some pics from 3/16/06. RiverBear and I headed up north to get into some pre-spawning rainbows. Fished for two days, caught 10 the first day ranging from 18" to 22". Bear caught a couple and lost a few more. There was a crazy midge hatch going on the second day and the fishing slowed down slightly. We still slayed a few each. The fly of choice was a size 20 brassie. We tryed to match the light olive midges clinging to the rocks just up stream. Short line nymphing to rolling fish was the ticket. The male rain/cuttbows were feeding heavily. All in all it was a great trip! We are planing another trip for next week.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice looking fish, what body of water, how far "north"

M

·
0 Posts
No problemo, we (most of us) understand. My dad and I are headed up north in the next couple weeks to fish the north platte. I have never been there, but hopefully the fish will be. Nice fish.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
we've fished some very special spots there and caught trout up to 12lbs there, caught a lot of smaller ones too and even some suckers. usually a real time sensitive area as far as hit or miss

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi; great fish. Can you tell me how you posted those great pics? I caught a nice 25" from the dream last week and would like to post it.

Thanks!
charliemyboy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dan posted the easiest way I've found- check it out
Re: How do you post pics.
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 09:40:59 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Pete, I don't know if my instructions were that good but since you seem to think so I'll post them for all to see.

Happy to help with getting pictures online. Here is how I do it.

First you need a picture hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com
They are free and relatively easy to use. It takes a little trial and error to start but once you have done it its pretty easy.

Down load your pictures, you can do one at a time or multiple if you want. If you wanna do multiple look for the drop down box that says multiple and click on it then mark the number of pictures you want to down load.

after you do that it will give you a window will multiple drop down boxes and each set of boxes (one for a title and one for the path to the picture on your computer) will put one picture on photobucket.

after you have the pictures downloaded, they will show up at the bottom of the screen with the information needed to inset them on the forum. Just copy the img tag and paste it on the forum posting. I used the preview function when I post pictures to insure that I did not drop part of the tag. \

Hope this helps.

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts