Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I haven't been on in a long time... Can't call this stuff a report, but I'll try to share some pictures to catch up...

Last ice trip for the kids rocked. Not the best season for them. Roads closed, Freezing temps on a lot of my days off (don't want to ruin it for them), a couple favorite places closed (due to flood). Anyway finished the season strong, and they're both still loving walking on water :biggrin1: Caught a ton of Rainbows

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also went to the Larimer County Fishing expo

Cool talking with Eric Allee and Chad LaChance

Isabella did so good in the casting contest, that they asked her to join the Northern Colorado Jr. Bass club. As I always, I learned a lot from the seminars. Good time for the whole family

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually did really well on a few Bass trips in March.

First trip we planned on meeting JWurgaft and Evelynn. Knew we were in the right spot at the rightb time when we ran into some of our favorite fellow bassers, hammer and hogmaster.

I apologize for (poorly) editing out the background. a few of my favorite Bass spots are still closed from the flood, and the ones left open, are being hit harder. Anyway, I apologize

Ok, so like I said, I will try to catch up on here... With better pictures. I miss the way this forum used to be...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts