Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
You look like a mad scientist who has been wallowing in the mud!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice fish! I maybe don't recognize places by looking at a picture as well as some others, but that sure looks like the Dream Stream by the weir to me. Please tell me I'm full of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice fish! I maybe don't recognize places by looking at a picture as well as some others, but that sure looks like the Dream Stream by the weir to me. Please tell me I'm full of it.
From the time that I have spent at the Dream Stream and the fact that it is the tail end of the rainbow/cut-bow run, it looks a lot like the Dream Stream.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
my initial thought it was the spillway at spinney between the east lot and the dam...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's hope not for his sake...otherwise he posted proof of himself committing a crime
Up in Northern Colorado-Live in FOCO close to home
Son and I got up at 4am fished in dark till 6:20 and had to go to work and school. Son had two break off and I had one break off before we landed this one.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Up in Northern Colorado-Live in FOCO close to home
Son and I got up at 4am fished in dark till 6:20 and had to go to work and school. Son had two break off and I had one break off before we landed this one.
having to explain yourself kinda makes ya not wanna put pictures up of your great catch doesn't it? super nice fish tho...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts