Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
What are they gonna do when billy the burbot starts comin into moffat county?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Interesting article. Seems to me like nature seems to find balance, where every time we (people) try to intervene, we just make things worse.

Now I know it was supposedly illegal stocking that took place, but the pike are there regardless, so they should find a better way to deal with it than a kill spree.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Why the hell are they having a vote to ask if we as anglers like pike, or don't like pike because they supposedly eat all the trout? Can't fool me that the powers that be give a **** about how many people enjoy pike fishing. Their minds are already made up to do what they can to remove pike from this lake.
Personally I spend at least 1 week a year pike fishing at Stagecoach.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Why the hell are they having a vote to ask if we as anglers like pike, or don't like pike because they supposedly eat all the trout? Can't fool me that the powers that be give a **** about how many people enjoy pike fishing. Their minds are already made up to do what they can to remove pike from this lake.
Personally I spend at least 1 week a year pike fishing at Stagecoach.
Because the government has a "duty" to protect the endangered species.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Then kill the undesirable fish. Pike minnow holocaust and the cpw is the reischtag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts