Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Great report! I didn't do so bad today on the pike myself....oops I said too much!
Gotta love those esox...my biggest this spring is only 34" (didn't get a weight on it) so I gotta improve that. sunday will be a good opportunity.
By the way, that 42" pike you have would only be about 7 years old according to the biologist who manages stagecoach- that is the fastest growth rate ever recorded for a pike!

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Fishdawg said:
Hey Rip Lip you didn't PhotoShop out the background this time. Aren't you worried someone may find out about the #1 Pike fishery in the state? Pretty risky.
#2 pike fishery anyway...yampa river is #1. Everyone already knew which lake it was anyway. Those are great fish and I love seeing them!!! BTW riplip I'll be at rifle tomorrow...black no fear hat and sunglasses or glasses...always.

· Registered
2,952 Posts
well don't just post a pic of a magnificent fish like that without more details!

· Registered
2,952 Posts
waterwolves, a 42" pike at stagecoach is 7 years old, that beats spinney's old growth rate. Have fun! Just release those monsters everyone.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.