Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coworker here at the facility just came in asked me to come out to his truck had a 45 inch musky from pikeveiw and caught it on a darn 1/3 ounce blu fox vibrax this thing was huge it was in a tub of water and alive and angry he was then taking it back and since i work like 5 minutes from there i cant wait till tomorrow

M

·
0 Posts
Those thigns always seem to get caught when you aren't fishing for them...not that i would know...i bet epic's got his rod all ready and a bag full of tiny trout lure ;D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah well me firedog and epic will probably be battling over who gets to fish where tomorrow so in you hear on the news about three fisherman found bruised and bloody with broken rods and numerouse lures embeded in there skin you know what happened lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this aint right when he got there to release it he sees 2 even bigger ones he said that looked like they were having a tug of war with another musky of 25 in range right on the sandy beach so guys i think we may have some luck

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who is catman i dont think that is him lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I seen a big on in there, it would be nice if people release them so I can catch them. I might have to meet you guys down there tomorrow, depends how I feel after work and how cold it is.

·
Registered
417 Posts
That's the kind of report I like to hear!!! I will be down there aroun 9am. Can you use live bait there, I would like to throw some suckers out there!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
yes live bait is ok, I dont think I am going to make it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got a question, how did he get this big ol musky, walk all the way back to his car on Mark Dabling, put a 45 In. Musky in a Big tub(Surely it would have to be big to fit that monster in there, fill it up with water, drag it back to his car, then the musky still be fully alive in this cold weather?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I braved the weather and fished hard for 2 hrs, I threw everything I had for a big fat skunk. Oh well, at least I was fishing and not working! Nice to meet you azbassernco. I guess I will be back Sunday to give em' hell!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Craig N said:
then the musky still be fully alive in this cold weather?
I don't know about the other stuff, but I do know that you can throw a pike or muskie on the ice (while ice fishing) and 3 hours after you catch them they are still kickin'.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
austin bluffs just west of nevada

1 - 16 of 16 Posts