Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
No man they all swam away
^^ This is simply not true, if you want Tigers at pikeview, drill some holes in the NE corner (on the side by GOG road and towards N. Nevada) about 25 yards from that upper corner. They only like water dogs on tip ups otherwise don't even bother.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
^^ This is simply not true, if you want Tigers at pikeview, drill some holes in the NE corner (on the side by GOG road and towards N. Nevada) about 25 yards from that upper corner. They only like water dogs on tip ups otherwise don't even bother.
Sorry that was my poor attempt at sarcasm. I neglected the fact that they could have swam into the **** plant and out into the ocean.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sorry that was my poor attempt at sarcasm. I neglected the fact that they could have swam into the **** plant and out into the ocean.

I hear ya' - no sweat....

But yeah as far as Tigers go there I would only try icing them, forget it in open water.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I neglected the fact that they could have swam into the **** plant and out into the ocean.
Now that's more like it. The only thing that place is good for is for those who don't want to make a drive to a real lake or to keep the little ones busy for a few hours catching tiny bobos, eyes and carp.

As for ice-fishing there..... Not to sure about it even being legal.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have been skunked many times targeting carp in carp corner at pikeview....
I don't miss that place at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts