Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Pikeview today. Absolutely killed em. North dock with salmon eggs on the bottom. 6 or 7 feet out. My brother cought his first fish and 9 more. I cought about 12 or 13 and my dad also cought a couple. Great day. Fish anywhere from 7-14 inches. Couldnt keep my 2 poles in the water, seemed every 5 min. we would catch something. Awesome day.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
CraigN I was the one fishing by the pumphouse down there today, was going to stop by and say hi as I walked by you guys. I was just casting for the tiger musky got 1 bite but the teeth marks on the lure I was using make me think it was a saugeye and not a tiger musky unless it was a small one. Glad to hear you guys did good.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So Epic, did u hook into one? I was going to walk down there and start fishing for tigers, but the trout fishing was too hot. Wonmorefish-Was the guy an older fellow? I think I know who your talking about, his name is Jim. And Madjack, the lake is there off Mark Dabling and Garden of the Gods. You have to park on Mark Dabling and walk to the lake from there. If fishing for trout, fish the North Dock, its great fishing.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Craig N said:
So Epic, did u hook into one?
Soon, soon. ;)

The water was more stained then I thought brought the wrong color lures... all the other places I've been fishing lately have been crystal clear.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Try dead or live minnows for the tigers....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep real young kid? That guy is a nice guy. He said he saw 1 Northern come out of there and he would love to get one. So did he actually land it? Or did it just kill the fish?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts