Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally returned form Iraq, and the first place I fished was Pikeview. I Caught and releasesd 9 rainbows on red mini ice jigs and mealies. The fish were all 10 to 14 incheslong and were caught right off the docks. Easy day of fishing :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
were you on the North Dock or the South. I went Saturday and it was iced, but we used mealie worms and jigs and did very well too just dropping the jig right off the dock....BTW-Welcome Home!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Welcome home and Thank you for serving Our Great Country. What day did you fish Pikeview? I was there on the 1st of March and caught two. I have had days fishing there when I caught 20 in an hour on lures but so far this year only caught them on night crawlers.
I've been using larger hooks than I normally use because the fish I caught a couple weeks ago were sucking them in pretty deep.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I may be dumb..... but, where the heck is PIKEVIEW LAKE???

JIMI

·
Registered
344 Posts
Pikeview is on colorado springs. Welcome Home 16fttracker and thank you for defending the Land of the Free!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
IFSHDOU2? said:
I may be dumb..... but, where the heck is PIKEVIEW LAKE???

JIMI
On Gardon of the Gods (or is it Austing bluffs there?) and Nevada.... Parking is on Mark Dabbling.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ePiC said:
IFSHDOU2? said:
  I may be dumb..... but,  where the heck is PIKEVIEW LAKE???

JIMI
On Gardon of the Gods (or is it Austing bluffs there?)  and Nevada.... Parking is on Mark Dabbling.
It is GoG...the split is at Nevada.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts