Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my boys to Pikeview yesterday and slayed the trout. They were stacked up to the right side of the north dock, got hit every cast on salmon eggs, power bait, and worms. Nice day, lots of people out, but the only fish I saw caught were on the North dock.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey that was me on the North Dock. I was the kid sitting next to the older fellow. I saw you guys catch a couple. I started getting a bunch of hits, but only hooked into about 5 or 6. The other guy that was there on the dock with me cought like 10 NICE fish on salmon eggs. After Pikeview I ran over to Prospect.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I fished Pikeview today (Wednesday) and didn't do much from 9-11. Then I caught two off the dam. My friend and I decided to fish the north pier and had real good luck. We both limited out in about 2 hours. We caught them all on nightcrawlers. Most were 10 to 12 inches but two were about 15 inches.
My friend had caught a fish and was taking it off when a women and two kids came. The son moves right over to where my friend had just caught the fish and starts rigging his rod. We didn't say anything but what ever happened to fishing etiquette ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts