Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Pikeview for about 2 1/2 hours after church. Had a good time. Cought about 9 little stockers. Used salmon eggs on bottom. Seemed like everyone was catching something. The Coy looked like they were spawning, there were about a hundred of em swimming close to shore.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The Koi will be doing that all summer, I was hoping the tigers would of gotten most of them.... I stopped at pikeview around 4pm for about an hour and a half and caught 5 trout total and missed about 15.... I must be tired cause the reflexes were a little slow or something. Also on salmon eggs, when the fishing turned on about 30 mins after we got there it was on.... everywhere I looked someone was pulling in a fish.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My daughter and I were there around noon and the lake was surprisingly uncrowded for a day like today. I got the skunk, but was mostly there for her anyways. For a four-year old she is amazingly driven to catch a tiger 'mucksee'. No luck this time but she did manage to land two very nice bows...about 14ins...back to back. One, a male was squirting milt all over the place so I had to dodge the birds and bees conversation for a bit ;D

·
Registered
699 Posts
a tiger mucksee lol thats cute are ou sure u didnt have anythign to do with her "drive" lol and yeah those questions are tough lol i am so lookin forward to havin a kid of my own

F

·
0 Posts
I need to find a wife that will buy me a jeep  ;D does your girl have a sister?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts