Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was recently sent some Piscifun spinng reels to test. I have to say for the money theres reels are sweet. The Honor HR20 is a awsome little reel. The Honor retails for around $60 on Amazon and IMHO is worth double maybe triple that! I'll be using this asmy primary reel for the next few weeks. I'll give a full report in the next month or so.

https://youtu.be/qVF-CGu2UDQ

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Cool! They are sending me one to check out as well. ;D

From the description and pics this does look like the better quality product at a better price that I've been searching for, for a while.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Cool! They are sending me one to check out as well. ;D

From the description and pics this does look like the better quality product at a better price that I've been searching for, for a while.
How can I get a hook up like that? I am happy to do some product reviews...

·
Registered
4 Posts
It looks cool from the outside. But I am more interested in its internal structure... Take it out and hit the water. I'd like to read your field test report.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hmmmmm......quick way to make a few bucks

Promotion Us and Earn Money If:
You have large number of fans/followers on social network
or you are very active in some forums especially related to fishing, outdoor, sports.
Do please write to us: [email protected] We will supply free fishing gear valued for $30-$200 or other cash money.

Share Us and Earn Money
Review Piscifun or share your Piscifun shopping experience:
On your Youtube video, you can get $10USD.
On Slickdeal, you can get $10USD.
On your Facebook, and have shares more than 10, you can get $5USD.
On outdoor/sports or fishing blog site, you can get $10USD.
On fishing forum, you can get $5USD/$10USD or more.
Do please write to us: [email protected] When you share us.
We will give $5 & $10 or more coupon (no any limitation) to you for your effort.

Straight from their website quicklinks.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you don't want to earn money you can at least save a little by using Discount code: Forum2017 (Case-sensitive) and save 15% on your order through Piscifun directly, also free shipping on orders over $50.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'm getting a reel in the mail -- the offshore baitcast which is a type of reel that I've been shopping around for anyways! Sweet!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So after using the Honor HR20 for the last couple weeks I have to say I'm quite impressed so far! I've had out in below freezing temperatures a couple times chasing eyeballs at night, it performed outstanding. Was up at the big gap yesterday and had a epic day ripping smallie and eyes. The drag is silky smooth, casts like a dream. I'm telling ya this reel should sell for $150 plus! When I get some time I'll have a video up, I hooked into a 36 inch plus Pike that just rip some drag and ended up biting me off.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts