Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,024 Posts
I wouldn't give 1.50, Chinese junk.
Enough said.
CH
Quick question, whats the difference between a Chinese knock off of a Chinese reel (that could very well be built in the same plant with the same parts) and a Chinese knock off of an American cooler?

I saw the press release and snagged an RTic 45 for under 115.00 on sale and free shipping. They claim it will keep ice for 10 days. I got a large Coleman and it sure won't keep ice for 10 days. Not even close. Don't remember exact size but it is a pain when used in the boat. Got the 45 for the boat and leave the big Coleman at camp. I know when it is loaded for a week trip it takes 3 adults and 2 large boys to load it. I want to say it's like 70 guart's?
CH
Yeti's are made in the USA, RTIC's are made in China.

Just sayin........

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
I have to say, after using these reels solely for the last couple months I'm hooked (no pun intended)! Both their spinnng gear and casting are top notch! The Thunder and SAEX Premier are as smooth as ANY reel on the market!

Use the codes below to save even more on some already under priced reels!

20% OFF $99+ Selected Reels (Code:RLL20) $5 OFF $75+ Everything (Code:ETH05) Expired May 18th

https://www.piscifun.com

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.