Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
That's a good question...hate to have to leave a plank every time you went fishing..but those on the lake might assume that someone had left it there for others to use..

I guess if wondering...maybe just use the plank and take it with you out onto the ice..so you don't end up stranding someone out on the lake.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Hmmm.... good question.... I have never actually had to plank onto a lake before... Maybe should have a couple times though LOL.

I'm with hobie just use the plank and take it with you out onto the ice.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
My II Cents

I'm a wanna be carpenter by trade. Good thing I don't ice fish you guys would be hurtin for certain.

If I found a nice plank I would put it in my truck. :eek:

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have used planks brought by others and then they are gone when I am leaving. Stepping through and getting a wet foot when I am leaving doesn't bother me much since I have dry socks and shoes I am gonna put on anyway.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have got on and off the ice at the same place there for years, it was pretty bad last week and I ended up finding a much better spot I will try this week but with these temps and the lake filling I expect soft to open edges

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Bullets fix stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, all the right wing gun nuts have a stock pile of bullets and they just seem to get dumber and dumber.

Get on the ice and drag it onto the ice a bit so it can be waiting for you when you get back off. Or wait for spring, screw ice fishing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't know, all the right wing gun nuts have a stock pile of bullets and they just seem to get dumber and dumber.

Get on the ice and drag it onto the ice a bit so it can be waiting for you when you get back off. Or wait for spring, screw ice fishing.
IMO i think the dumb ones are the people trying to take the guns away from the "right wing gun nuts".....:eek: just sayin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.