Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is my thorough product review on the new Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag:

The Plano Guide Series Tackle Bags are a must have for any angler this upcoming season. Plano offers them in 3 different sizes (3500, 3600, and 3700) so one of them is bound to fit your fishing style and tackle sizes. Each tackle bag comes loaded with 5 or 6 customizable tackle trays, a front pocket with ample storage for your pliers, tape measurer, and scale, an expandable mesh pocket on the back, two padded side pockets, a molded top with an elastic tie down for easy access, and a clear zippered pocket under the top cover. These bags also feature a rugged waterproof bottom to protect your investments and keep your gear dry. Oh and did I mention that these tackle bags took home an ICast 2013 Award for Best Tackle Management product.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like them!!! The 3600 is a perfect size for me and my tackle. I'm not sure if you watched the video or not but I have a smaller soft sided tackle bag that fits perfectly in the tankwell (behind my seat) on my kayak. Now I can take out 3-4 boxes from this tackle bag, place them in my kayak tackle bag, and paddle off. Makes it a lot easier for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts