Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given that I am blessed to have 4 days off, 2 paid... I'm going to get cold feet big time. Friday I get to take my younger brother out ice fishing, he told me he wants to do a lot more outdoors stuff and wants me to take him fishing... So I'm very pumped for that. Probably gonna go out to grand county somewhere. Saturday I might hit up someplace local or not so far for a few hours until I come home to start some new traditions with my new family for christmas... And Monday I might go north... Thinking boyd or loveland. What about youse?

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
I might take the new nils out to drill a few holes on monday, find a patch of ice with no holes in it for hundreds of yards and see what materializes.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Holy crap! I didn't even realize this weekend was Christmas! I'm trying to make fishing plans all weekend! LOL. Guess at least one of those days I should stay home. Been trying to let my body heal from all the ice lately, I've got the itch bad.

W

·
0 Posts
Hopefully taking the kids sledding/cocoa on Sat. Family all day Sun. Change shifts and work on Monday, then off TWT. I plan on going fishing alone one of those days.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Probably going to brave chatty or cc on sat, Southpark on Mon if i my brothers off or if i can talk dad into it.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Going to go some place tomorrow. Maybe take a fillet knife and a lil wassabe with me where ever i go. Starving for some fresh Sushi. The snow has shut me down for the rest of teh week.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
i plan to stay in where it is warm and the aches and pains are less. i will be doing a bunch of reloading that i have been putting off for a long time. 212 rounds of 7 mag, 207 rounds of 257 rbts, 351 rds of 357/38 and 200 rds of 40 S&W. monday is heading tward the mid 50s so i might get the boat on the water then

·
Registered
713 Posts
I will be out saturday for a few hours, tho not sure where yet. Also will be out on monday pending family stuff. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I have all my own gear so I don't need to tag along but it would be nice to meet some of you fine upstanding people! ??? ::) >:D

·
Registered
9,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jamiehughes said:
SLAYERFISH said:
jamiehughes said:
california will be stuck with me for a week....
Bassturd! :D
yea, i'm expecting a nice warm week out there(with no snow) with my girlfriend...no ice fishing there tho...at all..ever... ya wont catch me moving there any time... ;D
Norcal....?

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Watching a Bills victory Saturday that will turn into a Christmas eve party...

Sunday Christmas movieathon...

Monday maybe ice fish...but I will believe it when I see it...probably will work on getting my sleds down out of the garage rafters...charge up the vex...find gloves and crap like that...but its all up sunshine and positive from here on out...the days are getting longer...summer is right around the corner!...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
zman said:
Watching a Bills victory Saturday that will turn into a Christmas eve party...

Sunday Christmas movieathon...

Monday maybe ice fish...but I will believe it when I see it...probably will work on getting my sleds down out of the garage rafters...charge up the vex...find gloves and crap like that...but its all up sunshine and positive from here on out...the days are getting longer...summer is right around the corner!...
Keep dreaming. Coming from the guy that said we wouldnt have ice down here this year, the lakes are locked up and will be until May!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts