All 3 games should be exciting to watch. PK

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Spoken like an objective Packer fan... ::) ;D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
AFC break down. Both teams have a very strong D. Pitt has better front 7, and Safety. Jets have better corners. The 2 teams have comparable WR. The Jets have a better running game. The Steeler's have a better QB. In the end, Pittsburgh has a lot more experience in the playoffs. Edge Pitt by 8!

NFC break down! Chicago has a better defense. Urlacher is a machine. He is the kind of player who gets his team ready. Green Bay will have it's work cut out for them getting things done! Green Bay's running game by committee could be a problem, Where as Chicago's running game is more stable! Wide Receivers go to the Packers! Special teams play would likely go to Hester and Da' Bears! QB play goes to the Packers. Cutler had a very good game last week against the Sea Birds! That doesn't tell me much. The Broncos beat the Hawks. I still think Cutler doesn't have "it"! I will say that Cutler is the difference. If he keeps to 2 or less turnovers, The Bears win. However, I see Clay Matthews wreaking havoc today, thus creating many turnovers! I'm thinking 4 or more. Green Bay wins today by 4!

Pitt v. Packers with another Pitt Super Bowl victory!

All that said, it's probably gonna be the Jets and Bears! :D

Jim

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Kind of early, but . . .

In the West

It will be the Detroit Red Wings

In the East

The Washington Capitals
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/jamesfs/WashingtonWinger.jpg

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I'm thinking probably Jets and Bears in the Super Bowl..? Hopefully the Jets pull off the win against THEM, with HIM as quarterback..

D.J.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Can the Jets and Steelers BOTH LOSE???
MAN, I HATE both of those teams! If the JETS win, we will have to put up with the N.Y. press and Eastern coverage till we puke.....

Today: G.B. and the Steelers..... Even though I think Kristin Cavellari is a HOTTIE !!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
expecting a Bears v Steelers super bowl

but i think any combo will be good - especially if fat arse Rex and his JETS get in - his mouth will be running

1 - 11 of 11 Posts