Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all get in a hurry when driving at times but please keep in mind the potential consequences. My cousin, his wife, and their three children were killed in the accident at Grant and 84th last night. My heart and prayers are with them and their family. Please lets just slow down, appreciate and enjoy life! :(

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm sorry to hear. I'll defiantly put you and them on my prayer list...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
i heard about that wreck this morning. horrible. driving along and an SUV lands on top of you and your family. it is so sad and mine and mrs. bigguns thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thoughts and prayers sent your familys way...

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
I went to thornton high, and I remember the police officer that was in our school at the time openly criticized the city for making their center dividing medians shaped like ramps. They were all under construction about that time. No reason they should have ever done that. Either way, it's a terrible tragedy. I know that area very well having grown up less then a mile from there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rob

W

·
0 Posts
A horrible, tragic loss of life.

People need to bear in mind the potential consequences if/when they get stopped for speeding, rather than cry woe-is-me.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Sorry to here of your loss! I drive alot for work and then have my commute to deal with! I have to tell myself alot that i'm not going to get ther any faster!
Ben

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Oh my God that is terrible...I cannot fathom that...may all the worlds prayers descend on your family in their time of need...

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
My thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones....

How much grief is involved to save a few seconds at the most.... please be thoughtful and attentive when behind the wheel...

·
Registered
593 Posts
We will pray for your family. Tragic! I see it every day in my line of work. Someone thinks the 5 minutes they will save by driving stupidly is worth risking someone elses life. Sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts