Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being very ill for 24 days I finally got out on a charter with Jeff Hester and his uncle. Water temps were anywhere from 51 to 53 degrees wherever you were. We ground it out all day and got a couple dozen with one nice limit they took home. All the fish I am seeing schooled deeper (18-25 feet) are pretty negative and smaller males. It is best to fish like a bass fisherman right now. Hopefully, we can string a week of warm weather together here and the lake will explode. The wind has been unbearable this week so far.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
wow 24 days glad you are better!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow 24 days glad you are better!

Thanks the Dr. tried everything and determined it was some weird viral infection that antibiotics couldn't kill. Steroids and time finally helped. There was a lady sitting in front of me at the Nuggets game coughing her lungs out and I got sick two days later:mad:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Glad to hear you're better.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Dang...sounds like you kicked it just in time for the best fishing of the season to get rolling. Nothing worse than to be sick during spring time.

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Glad you're feelin better bud!!! Good luck to you in the coming weeks! What Garmin units are you switching to?

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you're feelin better bud!!! Good luck to you in the coming weeks! What Garmin units are you switching to?
They just added me to their Pro Staff team and are a great sponsor! We are going to film a series of how to videos on their newest features. I am adding four GPS Map Units, Panoptix, and a few other features. Pueblo will be a good learning ground for Panoptix with all the ledges, brush piles and standing timber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts