Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11,854 Posts
He casts nicely... I would like to put together a video of a couple guys on this site casting a fly rod. Truly a thing of beauty. Watching Pescadodiablo roll cast from the front of raft, Sorelips chucking lasers that land soft within inches of the shoreline and Falling apart getting into his backing with a 4 wt come to mind. There are others as well that really can cast. Pescado is now fishing spey rods almost exclusively but I have yet to see him cast one. I am sure it's sweet. Watching him roll cast on the front of my raft was something I will never forget. SUPER soft presentation in perfect locations with so little effort.

· Registered
11,854 Posts
I am no expert either.. but he seemed early on a lot of those casts... perhaps that is what he means by disproving theories... can be early and still make good casts.

I prefer this kind of grace... dude is never early and looks as if he is giving little to no effort.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9LaVI_80ZA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.