Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

What best describes your thinking pattern when voting for president of the US be honest

• I am a Democrat I will only vote for a Democrat candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Republican I will only vote for a Republican Candidate

• I am a Democrat but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better c

• I am a Republican but would vote for a Democrat/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better c

• I am unaffiliated and will vote for whom I feel is the best person for the job

• They all suck I am not voting

• I dont care

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets see the thought patterns...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
The third and fourth question seem to reveal some thought pattern already.
and the fourth choice is particularly telling: "I am a Republican but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better choice" ;)

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
work2fish said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
and the fourth choice is particularly telling: "I am a Republican but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better choice" ;)
I'm pretty sure that Z just "misspoke". :D

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
work2fish said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
Holy crap...now I'm really confused!!! :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I am a Republican but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better choice

I really do dislike them all.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
This sounds like a typical answer for Righties :D :D :D

"I am a Republican but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better choice"

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weezy said:
This sounds like a typical answer for Righties :D :D :D

"I am a Republican but would vote for a Republican/Independent Candidate if I thought it was a better choice"
Nope it was done by a dumb arse that copied it and forgot to change one word...might as well see if it will let me fix it.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It did hope the 11 that are trapped there understood what I mistyped...I can be president!!!...woo hoo...I misspoke!...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
The people who I think are best for the job never even get 10% of the vote.....so I don't even bother voting. Ill let the fanatics have their super bowl....

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
zman said:
It did hope the 11 that are trapped there understood what I mistyped...I can be president!!!...woo hoo...I misspoke!...
Now you've skewed the results..As republicans, I think they honestly said they'd vote for a republican or an independent...but not a democrat... ;D

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Honestly, HONESTLY, I think most people are more moderate than they realize.

Most folks are smart (enough) to see through hyperbolic rhetoric and naked agendas.

Really, what else is the definition of conservative? When did an extremist right wing perspective become somehow "conservative?"

And for the well intentioned but naïve folks on the far left... well, reality sucks, don't it?

There is good and bad in all of us. We may have access to more technology and information than our ancestors, but it does not follow that we have made any significant breakthroughs in WISDOM in the last thousand years...

SS

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
swimbait said:
Really, what else is the definition of conservative? When did an extremist right wing perspective become somehow "conservative?"
When hunters, gatherers, and beer brewers collectively labeled themselves as conservatives.

And for the well intentioned but naïve folks on the far left... well, reality sucks, don't it?
You have come far from being sewing and cooking experts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts