Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Scads of TV Land detectives and investigators, etc. have been a criminal's worst nightmare. Who's yo

• Lieutenant Columbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Friday

• Theo Kojak

• Joe Mannix

• Perry Mason

• Sam McCloud

• Steve McGarrett

• Adrian Monk

• Jim Rockford

• Starsky & Hutch

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this thought I've been giving the "DEAR LIB" case has got me feeling like a detective! Popped into my head to ask the forum which crime solver of the small screen they've enjoyed the most. Here's ten options.

Note: Decided to focus on television shows & leave some of the more literature-based choices off the list (Holmes, Poirot, Marple, etc.); but if one of them or any other is your own favorite, by all means post them up in the column below!

Have fun deciding ... 8)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Rockford...a wry smartarse...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hobiecat said:
Columbo without a doubt.
I agree, but are you sure you voted, Hobie? B/c that was my choice too and he only has one vote at this point. ??? (Maybe we need Columbo to figure this out.)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hobiecat said:
...Kinda surprised that Magnum didn't make the list.
Yeah, thought about it, but 1) wanted to keep the list to 10, and 2) he just seemed a little ... I don't know the word ... "silly" in a heartthrob/idol kind of way.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I have a hunch that Ricky...Rvinson...may be calling us "old" again...after reviewing the list..Might only recognize one name... :D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hobiecat said:
I have a hunch that Ricky may be calling us "old" again...after reviewing the list.. :D
Did think of this as well. But what can I say? I did say "classic", after all. And if remembering that the 70's was the best decade of the twentieth century (especially the music) = old, count me in! ;)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
hobiecat said:
I have a hunch that Ricky...Rvinson...may be calling us "old" again...:D
Duh!...we are!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Well stop that...they dont make mirrors like they used to!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
everything kinda has that soft, blurred, glamour shot effect...
bwaahaahahahahhaa...along with delusional and dimentia...thanks now I have to stop on my way to atown for eye bleach...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, gentlemen . . . looks like Rockford is racing away with it and leaving the competition behind in his dust.

Pontiac Firebird Esprit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts