Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out there about 7:45 walked to a place where someone i talked too said he did good.. I think he is full of crap.. walked back over to the other side sat down started to throw A worm on my other pole and I look up to see my pole start heading into the water. reeled in and it was a 1 or 2 pound cat.. I said finnally im not gonna get skunked.. All in all turned out perty well fished till about 2 am.. Thats when I ran out of worms.. I caught 5, 1 or 2 pounders a couple of smaller ones.. The biggest one I caught was atleast 5 pound. he was fun kind of made up for all the bad trips.. Had fun I guess Ill have to keep fishin for them..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you park in the parking lot to the east of the entrance and fish just down the hill is where i was. there is a little path right there to take you to the water

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
went to the fairgrounds tonight since i live 5 minutes away caught a 17 inch rainbow and 2 18 and 19 inch channel cats once it got dark they were hittting really good

F

·
0 Posts
im gonna hit that place up tonight with some chicken livers . where are you guys parking ...

F

·
0 Posts
not sure ill have to talk to the wife first .....never new being married was gonna be this hard ..hahah

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little fyi I tied livers and shrimp on fridaynight. had no hits at all.. the worms are the only thing they would hit if anyone is going tonight look for us we will get there at about 7:15.. look for a big lifted ford powerstroke and a suburban thats rusted to hell (thats mine)or a purple jeep(thats my wifes)... Like i said they were only hitting worms.. Doin good for trout on salmon eggs.. I will be parking off of 124th east of the entrance to the park.. If we dont see you good luck to you all

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i was using worms i was surprised to catch a trout but the catfish i caught right around dark i;m going again tonight i'll be on the other side of the lake by the picnic area theres a dock i'll be in that area

F

·
0 Posts
i wanted to go last night but i hurt my back at work .....had to go to the hospital couldnt convince my wife i was ok to go after that . are you using a slip sinker rig

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i was fishing on the other side of the lake by the beidge that connects to the other lake i had alot of strikes but only managed 2 but both were really fat

1 - 20 of 53 Posts