Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a pop up newer than 1990 for around $2000? Looking to get one real soon for the upcoming hunting season. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanx, Hellfish

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hellfish,

I have a 1989 Coleman that sleeps 4-6 and is in pretty good shape, especially for hunting/fishing trips. I had heavy duty springs put on in 2003 and new tires. It has a little wear and tear but is generally a very good unit. And I'm only thinking about $1k for it - but I have to check with my wife first (I bought it for her...).

If that's not too old for you, let me know and I'll ask her.

_Colorado

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks colorado, but we picked one up this weekend. It is a 1988 starcraft- not in perfect shape, but the interior is perfect, hopefully we can keep our drunk buddies from puking in this one!!!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
988 Posts
_colorado said:
Hellfish,

I have a 1989 Coleman that sleeps 4-6 and is in pretty good shape, especially for hunting/fishing trips.  I had heavy duty springs put on in 2003 and new tires.  It has a little wear and tear but is generally a very good unit.  And I'm only thinking about $1k for it - but I have to check with my wife first (I bought it for her...).

If that's not too old for you, let me know and I'll ask her.

_Colorado
Can you send me some pictures and a detailed desrciption. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sorry buddy. My wife decided that there were too many memories in that camper to let go of it yet - she still plans to get another year or two out of it. I appreciate the interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts