Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Sweet video! Thinking about getting a go pro here soon for this exact reason, I have had so many sweet blowups on frogs lately that I wish I could go back and watch. Keep up the good work topwater bite is fire right now

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Thanks Guys... Bobys I know tons of guys that have gopro's but only a few that actually use them. They're a blast after you get used to editing everything! I think you'll love it it.
Deciding whether to just get the original hero to start, or to just make an investment in one of the newer versions. Sounds like the hero 1 only allows 1.5 hr of run time, I'd prefer more than that

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Deciding whether to just get the original hero to start, or to just make an investment in one of the newer versions. Sounds like the hero 1 only allows 1.5 hr of run time, I'd prefer more than that
I've got the Hero. Not bad, but wish I would have gotten one of the newer ones to be able to see what I'm taking pictures of at the time vs having to edit everything on the computer. Just some food for thought....

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I've got the Hero. Not bad, but wish I would have gotten one of the newer ones to be able to see what I'm taking pictures of at the time vs having to edit everything on the computer. Just some food for thought....
That's another one of the downfalls I have come across in research, I think a newer model would be in my best interest

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
That's another one of the downfalls I have come across in research, I think a newer model would be in my best interest
If I had it to do over again I would have paid the extra money for the newer model. But, it is waterproof and takes great pics and videos if I remember to switch it on when I fighting a fish. I haven't mastered that technique yet. I normally just take stills when the fish is in the yak under control-LMAO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts