Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Ive been saying for years the next world record would come from Cal. 22+ Lbs....wow

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I don't know if he was fishing a sus. jerk or a swimbait but I get alot of hits from bass on a jerk and they end up hooking themselve outside the mouth, under the chin, even well back of their mouth on the top of their head. So its not necessarily a foul hooked fish like when you're snagging salmon with a big treble hook.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That thing looks like some kind of stuffed, bug-eyed, frightmarestein! Totally surreal and crazy!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Dam that thing is unreal. Foul hooked or not he caught it and I think it will go down in the books.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
dont know if it will make the books, probly not. first being foul hooked, also it didnt say if they had proper witnesses, also no mention of the cert on the scale

you have to cross your "t's" and dot your "i's" to the extreme to get one in the record books

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I have seen a bass the was 18 pounds in person. Her name is flow and she is the Texas state record largemouth. She is at the Bass pro in dallas. She is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

Record or not, thats about 3 times as big as the bass I normally catch.

·
Registered
593 Posts
roadkill said:
dont know if it will make the books, probly not. first being foul hooked, also it didnt say if they had proper witnesses, also no mention of the cert on the scale

you have to cross your "t's" and dot your "i's" to the extreme to get one in the record books
How much "authentication" went into Perrys WR?? There isn't even a picture of it.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
TC said:
roadkill said:

How much "authentication" went into Perrys WR??  There isn't even a picture of it.
photos are not mandatory but being wieghed on a certified scale is

·
Registered
119 Posts
ePiC said:

Record or not, thats about 3 times as big as the bass I normally catch.
If that's only three times as big as the bass you normally catch, you're a hell of a bass fisherman. That's about 20 times as big as the bass I normally catch.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
that fish dont even look real
it looks like one of those bass mailboxes

i would like to see this fish in person on my hook

you know were all jealous of this guy and his mailbox
i mean fish

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
What a Pig!!! If they allow this fish as the new record this gentelman will become very wealthy. Cha-Ching!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Holy smokes!! looks like that thing was eating just about anything..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts