Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Wholy Mackinaw...

NICE!!

I like this thread already!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My son beat me to it. His boat, his gear, and God's grace got me my biggest fish to date...

·
Registered
12 Posts
MrPlow treated his Pop to the best fish trip \ vacation ever. His enthusiasm & skill got me the best fish I have caught yet.

We had a great vacation!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Plowman,

Not too bad if I do say so myself. When, Where, with what? You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney,,,,,,

If you tell us anything and that turns out to be inaccurate we reserve the right to harrrass you indefinately.

Talo

Terre

·
Registered
12 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Plowman,

...When, Where, with what?  You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney,,,,,,
9:30 am, on the lip  ;D, XRAP trolled @ 65 ft in 95 ft of water. She put up a fine tussle on my ultralite for the first five minutes, came within 5 ft of spooling me. After I got some line back I foolishly let my line get a little slack while we cranked in the downriggers. She rolled and got line wrapped over her gills, the fight ended when she could not breath. Would have liked to return her to the water but she had had it.

Tasty eating! Fed 6 with plenty of leftovers.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
great pics guys, sorry I can't match the lakers but I got a whole thread on this page of nice fish...although nothing as nice as those. I want a big laker badly...one day...

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Mr.plow, did you guys catch that at taylor park reservoir?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TFB did you hear Terry"s show on 950 the fan saturday morning. He had a guy from dow talking about their new regs on lakers. Up to 8 fish per day on granby!! I am sorry and this is probably not going to prevent the dow from wiping out all the large laker fishing in colorado but I would perfer not to say. With the dow now putting more emphasis on kokes and stocker bows it should have a horrible impact on trophy
fishing. We would have loved to have been able to take a picture and release this fish but she just could not roll over and swim up right. You seem like an excellent angler documented by the state in some cases,
put in the time, and research and youll catch one bigger someday. Maybe in a different state if dow does not learn from their mistakes IMO.

MRPLOW

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Terre

The hillside behind Plowman...looks like it might be Joe Wright...I remember Slayer saying they had put a bunch of brooder Macs in there...hey I have been wrong before...gotta go look again...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts