Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the poudre river in town (ft collins) friday and saturday friday was the only day i cuaght any fish got a very nice 18 inch cutbow( i think had vey red markings and the stripe and spots) and a 14 inch rainbow. unfortunly i was not able to hold on to them long enough to get a picture of them i am kicking myself for not getting them but oh well. i was kinda in a tree abut 2 feet above the water and i could not really get down to it but i had it under control for a while and was able to handel the fish a bit but the line ended up breaking as my friend was coming over to get a picture of it.

but anyways there was a lot of fish feeding and activeity but not to many going for anything i had. cuaght both fish above on worms but it seemd like they were eating the worms right off the hook

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice, kinda comando fishing.

C

·
0 Posts
Tell you friend to put the bottle of whiskey down and keep the camera ready!!LOL 8)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
but make shure he dont spill it, right!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sounds like you were on the tree that fell over into the river about 100 yards from College?? I fish there a lot. Nice sounding fish!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scorpion_bsk said:
Sounds like you were on the tree that fell over into the river about 100 yards from College?? I fish there a lot. Nice sounding fish!
yeah thats the spot theres a lot of fish there i just can't hook them and most of them take the worm right off before i can do anything but i think it is just me

M

·
0 Posts
i thought the poudre was like 95% browns now or something cuz of whirling disease? never fished it, just read stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts