Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hit the poudre today with my cousin and brother. It's fishing extremely well. Got em on hoppers, droppers, dries, streamers and spinning gear. I pulled 12 fish out of one particularly good hole before getting bored and moving on. Gotta love the poudre. But, I ended up losing my fing wallet up there so I'm a little pissed about that. I have bad luck with losing/dropping stuff in that river for some reason. Whatever, life goes on. Here's a couple pics. The one with two fish on the same line is the double hookup I referred to the last poudre report. One hit my hopper and one hit my dropper. Was able to recover the pics from my phone. The other pic is my cousin and bro who both hooked up at the same time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have a few more pics I'm trying to upload but I'm having issues for whatever reason. I'll get em up when I can. Also, stopped at Capoco's Honey on College on the way back from the poudre and got a nice little brick of raw honeycomb. It's so good! Kinda makes me forget about my lost wallet. Kinda...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice report. I'm surprised to hear you're still getting them on hoppers. Any big browns on streamers? There are some tank browns in the Poudre and they should be pretty aggressive this time of year.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice report. I'm surprised to hear you're still getting them on hoppers. Any big browns on streamers? There are some tank browns in the Poudre and they should be pretty aggressive this time of year.
No, nothing real big yet. That's partially what keeps me going back. I wanna find that big guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts