Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I would start a new thread and stop posting in the other once I caught a 5lber or the topwater bite begins. Both have since been accomplished. Fished hard this weekend and was definitely rewarded. Went out for 6 or so hours today and yesterday and got several over 3lbs. Bass are nice and full of eggs right now and have the feed bags on for the spawn, most fish caught on a very slow approach dragged across the bottom. I won't post all the pics because they will seem redundant but here is a few

This girl went exactly 5# and looked like she swallowed a softball :cool:

Ohyea and here is my slob of a topwater fish, I got easily 15 this size all on topwater in about 20min, 2 days ago

The bite is definitely picking up, I even threw a frog for a bit today.... No bites obviously. Frogging time shall be upon us soon, it's gonna be a good bass year!

·
Banned
553 Posts
I already know of some semi slop just not warm enough water
CC is slop year round. Good source of iron though! Those ecoleyes will flow through you faster than a spicy burrito from tacobell.

Nice bass, was out this eve and the stupid cookies wouldnt leave me alone. 0 bass for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts