Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always had the greatest luck fishing for Lake Trout right before a storm. That feeding frenzy they get into is a fun time to fish!

We marked all day and pink tubes did the trick once more! If all else fails go to the orange twister tail!

Here is my video of the trip out: https://youtu.be/410A1KyS3IE

·
Registered
256 Posts
Those were some Dark lakers AJ. As much fun as that looked... I am ready for open water. Kinda mentally over the Ice thing this year.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey! We were the group right next to you! You were fishing our spot from Friday! Good stuff
Oh man I wish I knew! I would have come to chat and grab a hot dog :p. I kept hearing the kids ask for a hot dog and I was starving hehe.

I was hearing some catching over there, glad you guys had a good time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah you too! We were having a great time fish were biting! One in our group caught a 30”! Keep up the vids man!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah you too! We were having a great time fish were biting! One in our group caught a 30”! Keep up the vids man!
Nice! I was wondering if he was just playing around with you guys when he said "this fish is big" Good stuff. Sending you a PM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you for the awesome video. Thank you for sharing your tactics and equipment of choice. Thank you to your friends that shared theirs too!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the awesome video. Thank you for sharing your tactics and equipment of choice. Thank you to your friends that shared theirs too!
You're welcome bud. I am going to be trying to chase some giants the rest of the year around different lakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts