Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had the most luck sundown last few weeks. I think i'm going to start sleeping in moving forward.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pretty impressive, looks like you have that place figured out. Always seems like it's 20 below when I go to that lake. Haven't hit it on a warm day yet. Good tip on the weedlines....

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud! Yea, the first 3 years of ice fishing it, this lake truly humbled me as a fisherman. I couldn't buy a fish there. Open water on my kayak I started fishing various areas closer to shore so I wouldn't get wind swept. Eventually I figured out that not going too far from shore only about a couple of 200 yards out fishing from 6 to 20 feet was good enough and I always found the weed edges to be closer to where deep water starts taking over and the weeds start to diminish. I applied the same thinking to hard water and it has greatly helped me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great video. I really appreciate that you show your technique in the video. I always learn a lot watching your material. It made me laugh how you held out to the very end..”one more fish” . Glad you were rewarded.
Stay safe and keep putting out videos!

”kiva”

1 - 4 of 4 Posts