·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Re: President Obama release birth video

Ha ha, that is great and I think the Donald's ego is so out of whack that he didn't even find it funny!

;D ;D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Excellent.................sometimes i think what happened to the republican party? Its a circus. Seriously........eject, Palin, Trump and Hukabee. But then they loose a significant portion of their voter base. Damned if you do .... Damned if you dont.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The problem with the republican party is that their voters are sick and tired of the political elites. The career politicians, and down right the corruption among both parties. They don't have a viable person that doesn't fit in those areas that everyone is sick of. Those nasty racist tea party members message of enough is enough with all of them hits the republicans right along with the democrats. But of coarse, most will just say they don't like Obama because he is black and a democrat, but when in all reality, the frustration that they have been complaining about with both sides of the isle is showing, just like it should.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
So in Obamas economy people are running each other over trying to get low wage jobs at Mc Donalds. But he still finds it necessary to act like a child instead of a leader.

Our economy should rebound in no time. ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
How can Trump have all that money and not come up with a better comb over?...Cant Obama get an ear tuck?...all these guys look like their family tree doesnt fork...

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
zman said:
How can Trump have all that money and not come up with a better comb over?...Cant Obama get an ear tuck?...all these guys look like their family tree doesnt fork...
Now that is funny! I 'bout fell out of my chair reading that one!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
The truly sad part is Obama will probably win again...

Since the idiot republicans cant trot anybody better out than Palin and the Celebrity Apprentice master of ceremonies...

Can they please find a real candidate that is worth voting for?...because if they dont...the incumbant will win...it is how it works...

Its how Bush Jr got his second term...the dumbarseocrats canditates were unelectable and with 911 fresh in Americans minds they werent gonna change...his crappy job got the current crappy job elected...you want to blame someone blame Bush...he sent the poplace scurrying for the other side...

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
zman said:
The truly sad part is Obama will probably win again...

Since the idiot republicans cant trot anybody better out than Palin and the Celebrity Apprentice master of ceremonies...

Can they please find a real candidate that is worth voting for?...because if they dont...the incumbant will win...it is how it works...

Its how Bush Jr got his second term...the dumbarseocrats canditates were unelectable and with 911 fresh in Americans minds they werent gonna change...his crappy job got the current crappy job elected...you want to blame someone blame Bush...he sent the poplace scurrying for the other side...
100%

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crankn101 said:
So in Obamas economy people are running each other over trying to get low wage jobs at Mc Donalds. But he still finds it necessary to act like a child instead of a leader.
Some of you WingNuts need to get a sense of humor. :D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After tonight's news about Bin Laden being taken out today after specific authorization from the President, I reckon he was probably multi-tasking last night.

Not bad. :D

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
After tonight's news about Bin Laden being taken out today after specific authorization from the President, I reckon he was probably multi-tasking last night.

Not bad. :D
You mean like golfing while the Navy Seals were carrying out the operation?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts