Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work with some guys that are just appalled that the President knows anything about basketball and filled out a tournament bracket. I'm not a Democrat, but for crying out loud, he's an American citizen and this is March Madness. Most of the guys I work with are never happy about much at all.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Yes, I know he's the leader of the free world and should be devoting his time to freedom and what not, but he's human.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
why that sob, how dare he!he should be spending all his time trying to stop all these earthquakes and tsunamis, and bringing peace to mankind,making all the poor people rich, the stupid people smart, uniting the dems and rep, curing the gays,helping mrwigglesworm realize that almost everyone is a half breed and curing cancer. those dam muslims all they think about is basketball.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
littlemac said:
why that sob, how dare he!he should be spending all his time trying to stop all these earthquakes and tsunamis, and bringing peace to mankind,making all the poor people rich, the stupid people smart, uniting the dems and rep, curing the gays,helping mrwigglesworm realize that almost everyone is a half breed and curing cancer. those dam muslims all they think about is basketball.
:D Priceless!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The bracket would be the one thing that actually wouldn't be W's fault! But W has enough money from his buddies that he bailed out that he prolly fixed the game!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Benson said:
The bracket would be the one thing that actually wouldn't be W's fault! But W has enough money from his buddies that he bailed out that he prolly fixed the game!
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts