Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with another thread, (started by HOP) Roll Call, the who's who thread, someone brought up a good question! I think it was VOLFAN! What are all the handles that each person has used? I am pretty lame. Only one for me. I would like to see who has had the most names!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I was Don In Denver for years. I think I used last cast for a few days, and maybe one more briefly that I don't recall now.

I'm betting Dave/Catfish Goon had the most, some we probably never even figured out.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
back on the old forum in either late 2004 and for sure in early 2005 when the new forum came about, i was tomcat. then at some point i changed it to tekneek, for a short period of time. then finally i settled on armchair angler.

i think once i even was, for spite, iluvDOW, as an answer to all the DOW bashing at one point.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Donald went in and changed my handle at one time to "Dick Jiggler"...that was probably the best one...I have been called other things but it is usually in PM's...usually not flattering... ;D :D

·
Registered
879 Posts
Z, you are not a very flattering person, just ask Pikester and colonative. I have only had one handle. Wouldn't know how to change it if I wanted.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
mojo said:
Z, you are not a very flattering person, just ask Pikester and colonative. I have only had one handle. Wouldn't know how to change it if I wanted.
Yah think?!...one of them is a Dummy...the other one hangs out with a Dummy...how smart does that make the pair?...

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
zman said:
mojo said:
Yah think?!...one of them is a Dummy...the other one hangs out with a Dummy...how smart does that make the pair?...
LMFAO...And you hang with both of us!!!! What does that say for you there? :D

zman said:
Donald went in and changed my handle at one time to "Dick Jiggler"...that was probably the best one...I have been called other things but it is usually in PM's...usually not flattering... ;D :D
And he made me change mine once when I changed it to Craven Morehead!!! Whats up Donald? ::) ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
LMFAO...And you hang with both of us!!!! What does that say for you there?
Your mothers write me 5 figure checks to hang out with you...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I was Kastmisser for about three years then changed to Weird Al Yankafish about two years ago. I'll probably stay with Weird Al Yankafish for ever, well, stay weird anyway. O0

1 - 11 of 11 Posts