Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Five miles of Gold Water Fishing, 2.+ acres, RV friendly location, access to BLM, HOA water & road maintained, ERA electricity, Propane, 360 view, King of the mountain site only. Had to list with realtor I have failing health. MLS #925883 Fairplay, CO.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Five miles of Gold Water Fishing, 2.+ acres, RV friendly location, access to BLM, HOA water & road maintained, ERA electricity, Propane, 360 view, King of the mountain site only. Had to list with realtor I have failing health. MLS #925883 Fairplay, CO.
may i have permission to access your land?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it is in Redhill Forest. North end of Middle Fork Vista Fishing runs along highway 9 from the bridge to the south end of Redhill Forest. South Plat River.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Good lookin piece of property.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
You may visit the site anytime you like. Watch out for the wild animals..
Heh, thank you.

In all seriousness, that property is awesome... If I had the money I would happily take it off your hands.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't tell anybody I said this but you can just put a couple of your friends and relatives together and split the cost up several ways. Plenty of room for four or five campers. Setup for the season around the camp fire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Access to South Platte River

River is at the bottom of the hill in the foreground of the pictures. Four minutes by ATV/UTV across HOA common propriety. By car/truck 5 miles to enterance of Redhill Forest (CO 9) and then 1/2 mile of NEW private access road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This could be the last time you get an offer like this. For the price of a new car or truck you can leave your legacy to your family and friends. This property is on the top of the hill over looking the last frontier. Bring your toys, family & friends and enjoy the great outdoors like it's meant to be. Tents OK, RV's OK, house OK, so stay for a day or stay for a life time. Look up Fishing on the South Platte River and tell me if this isn't the best fishing in the world. Best part is you OWN the right to fish there no need to ask or pay anyone ever again.
God didn't make many places like this and this might just be the last one you will ever be able to afford. I'll be at the property this Sunday 3/27/16 so stop by and lets talk.
take a look for yourself online http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5531-Middle-Fork-Vis-CO-80440/2099458497_zpid/

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
My II Cents

Whats the yearly Red Hill Forrest fees for this property?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts