Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you know of private lakes you can become a member of .....The only one I know of is lake carrol anne its a great multi species lake with a 500 dollar yearly fee ...I'm gonna join one next year and would like to look at other options ...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ther is a place called "hermit lakes" you used to be able to "join" but i think you have to own property there now or know someone that does they used to have some huge trout in there anyone have current info on them?

·
Registered
472 Posts
How about private property fishing in covenant neighborhoods? I wouldn't mind doing a little horse trading to fish a few of these areas. Too many mention...

Shoot me an e-mail and we can talk. Let me tag along and I can bring gear, food, camera...make it a kids fishing day with lunch and a photo op.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Mattsabasser said:
How about private property fishing in covenant neighborhoods? I wouldn't mind doing a little horse trading to fish a few of these areas. Too many mention...

Shoot me an e-mail and we can talk. Let me tag along and I can bring gear, food, camera...make it a kids fishing day with lunch and a photo op.
yeah i second that i'll even pick you or your kids up at your door!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts