Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Fished both prospect park and ward road today with not much luck. tried plastic worms and top waters but did'nt even get a hit saw a lot of people there this evening. I did manage to snag a BIg ol BUll Frog through the foot but that was the only thing I caught all day. Saw a few small bass and caught a bunch of bluegill they are spawning all over the place right now.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i was watchign a drop off. two huge pike swam in front of me and ducked into a drop off. over 10 minutes i saw a few bass run down there. then a blue gill! when catfishunter tried to get his lure right there, he scared them all away :mad: did catfishunter tell you you showed the bass he caught to him because i couldnt catch them wiht my lure? also who showed him where to fish when he hung his lure up and scared away all the fish? ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't seen any pike in there? Have you guys seen the big albino channel Cat it must be like 10lbs. If you get up high enough you can see her swimming that white flesh sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm pretty sure there aren't any pike in there. I haven't seen an albino catfish before, that would be pretty cool. It would be pretty hard to catch one of those since you can't use bait. There are definitley some good sized carp though.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i seen a catfish in there the last time i was out there wasnt albino tho......suprised me tho! didnt know there were any in there seen it on the SW corner where the water runs in from a pipe caught a small bass tryin to get it to hit seen 3 dead bass also layin on the shore in the exact same spot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts