Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
met up with azbassernco at prospect... tons of hits and stuff, he outfished me like 5 or 6 to 1... fish liked salmon eggs, nothing big, but az did pull out, and congrats, his biggest trout yet, ran a lil over 13 inches and pretty... nice lil lake to take the kids, i wouldnt make the drive from d-town again, thanks for the company az

mine isnt even worth posting the pic

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You guys didnt go somewhere better then prospect? All it has in it is stocker trout, and maybe some fingerling warm water species but the DOW stocked trout and minnows to provide a forage base. The minnows have taken hold and are doing very well so they plan on stocking warm water species but as of yet I dont think they have.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
OH and dont feel bad Mustang he out fished me 2 trout to 1 sucker. When we went to rampart.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is why i went... "anyone in the springs that wants to fish tomorrow for some cuttbows and bows in the metro area should join me tomorrow morning i am telling you the fishing is almost non stop at prospect with decent sized and ard fighting fish and i am not kidding about the cuttbows i got 15 in ten minutes today lol so come on give me a call most of you can find my number but if not hit me with a private message. dont let me fish alone lol "

I guess we have a different idea of decent sized, hehehe, but it was fun

me and pat headed up to pueblo and dicked around for a bit, nothing going there either,, it wasnt a very fishy day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts