Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son learned how to cast on his own last week. He never wanted to go fishing with me lol. Since he got to cast he now loves fishing and wants to go all the time. He's a quick learner. He casted and and caught his limit. I got new fishing partner now that listens lol.

P.S. Will trade this spot for a ice off Laker pig spot. If a 7 year old can do it anyone can lol.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Very kewl T. Keep him going and he'll be posting he skunked PoPs!!! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Yep, he was fishin' machine that day!! Every one around was amazed at his skills. I thought that he'd been casting for a while.
Very pleasant kid to be around too, I guarantee I wasn't that respectful at that age.
Good times!!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Yep, he was fishin' machine that day!! Every one around was amazed at his skills. I thought that he'd been casting for a while.
Very pleasant kid to be around too, I guarantee I wasn't that respectful at that age.
Good times!!
LMAO!!! You were prolly respectful at that age, it's what happened to you later in life that screwed you up...hangin with Zman does that to ones respectfulness!!! ::) :madgrin:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good work son and dad!...

I am very respectful!...where it is warranted or has been earned fuselage boy!...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Good work son and dad!...

I am very respectful!...where it is warranted or has been earned fuselage boy!...
Right there Mr. RESPECTABLE!!! ::)

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
good stuff...kiddo is a champ. Show the big one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts