Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Caught alot of big smallies in TX but this one is my biggest smallie in CO. A little over 22" and put up a good fight for 38 degree water. Came on a blade fished deep. Took some pictures with my phone that didn't come out very good and I don't know how to put them on the site but maybe my son can help with that.

38-40 degree water and its getting very clear. If the water comes up much more you won't be able to turn around at the north ramp and they'll close it. Never got warm today and I fought the wind from mid morning on. At least the sun was out.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Way to go Ed! Congrats on the Co PB!!!

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Hell yeah metal, baby! Ninja can stuff those 1.67 mm plastique twiddles you know where!

I got the boat ready-

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Well done! that's a very nice fish in CO!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Ninja can stuff those 1.67 mm plastique twiddles you know where!
I haven't the faintest clue WTF you are babbling about old man! I don't use anything smaller than 30mm even for ice fishing. But, I do remember a certain person catching fish that size on metal-LMFAO

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
NICE!!! That's a hell of a smallie IMO!! Hope you can get a pic or 2 posted!! :)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. Pueblo is fishing better this winter, for me anyway, then years past. Not sure if I'm smarter or the fishing is easier. :)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I've tried to send the picture to my son so he can get it on the site. Can't figure out how to send it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts